Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to get my x husband who’s notorious for cloning and hacking my devices and Apple account outta by Buisness for the rest of the long haul

Clones copies and links our devices together via developer settings how do I get him out my Buisness for the rest of his narcissistically abusive life

Posted on Sep 29, 2022 9:26 AM

3 replies

Oct 6, 2022 2:43 PM in response to celliott147

I’m gonna elaborate he does have access to my phone which although we are separated; since he’s disabled, I feel obligated to idk attempt absolutely everything within my power to salvage what’s not really possible in reconciliation. Doesn’t stop him from fishing for my new codes after I reset my device, I am however finding all these new accounts I never created or have already signed up for unfortunately this is a gi-hugic turn off as far as remaining faithful to my one device saying as how 14 years of faithful and loyalty buy absolutely nothing. Except nerve racking heart break. And probably midlife- empty nest- mental breakdown

How to get my x husband who’s notorious for cloning and hacking my devices and Apple account outta by Buisness for the rest of the long haul

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.