Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV app library

The Apple TV app on my Samsung tv won’t show my library at all. The app has the Apple TV plus category and the search category but I can’t access my library. I’ve tried on my other Samsung TV and the app works perfectly.

UN65MU800D,

Posted on Sep 29, 2022 9:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 29, 2022 10:20 AM

That seems as intended. Apple has two ‘editions’ of their app:

- The full Apple TV app, with Apple TV+, Apple TV channels, iTunes Store (with Library);

- The Apple TV+ app, with (just) Apple TV+.

Which one is available to you, depends on your model device (and thereby year/OS version). This support document lists the differences:

Get the Apple TV app or Apple TV+ app on your smart TV or streaming device - Apple Support

List of Apple TV app/Apple TV+ app-supported devices - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 29, 2022 10:20 AM in response to Bfrance2254

That seems as intended. Apple has two ‘editions’ of their app:

- The full Apple TV app, with Apple TV+, Apple TV channels, iTunes Store (with Library);

- The Apple TV+ app, with (just) Apple TV+.

Which one is available to you, depends on your model device (and thereby year/OS version). This support document lists the differences:

Get the Apple TV app or Apple TV+ app on your smart TV or streaming device - Apple Support

List of Apple TV app/Apple TV+ app-supported devices - Apple

Apple TV app library

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.