Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

caps - lock or shift key not producing capitol letters, logitech combo touch keyboard

has anyone solved the problem of not being able to capitalize letters when logitec combo touch keyboard attached

help please, i can’ resolve, tried general - keyboard - etc.

could it be a app conflict

Posted on Sep 30, 2022 9:31 PM

7 replies

Sep 30, 2022 9:44 PM in response to Waterspark69

Waterspark69 Said:

"has anyone solved the problem of not being able to capitalize letters when logitec combo touch keyboard attached

help please, i can’ resolve, tried general - keyboard - etc. could it be a app conflict"

-------

Logitech Keyboard Issues:

Look at the bottom of the keyboard, and see what the model is. Then, view the site, seeing if all is compatible with your macOS version. If not, then that is why you are getting this error, sure enough.

Oct 1, 2022 6:54 AM in response to Tom Gewecke

Thank you : )

I did try another keyboard with the ipad - a apple bluetooth keyboard and it worked fine with the Caps and shift

key producing capital letters. The Combo Logitech still does not. I've restarted, and also had two sessions with both Apple

and Logitech. This is the second Combo they sent me after trying to solve the problem. It makes me wonder if there is

a App conflict. Any thoughts?

caps - lock or shift key not producing capitol letters, logitech combo touch keyboard

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.