Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

bill from App Store

I received a message today about a request for automatic debiting of money from my card account. I did not make a purchase and did not agree to any program to do so without my consent.

This happened after downloading the trial version of the program "Grids = For Instagram" It was deleted from my computer after 2 minutes, it came as free but it turned out that i need to pay about 5 dollars a month for it

Why doesn't Apple audit programs and companies? This is a fraud

How to cancel this purchase and refuse to renew the subscription

Regarda

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 12.6

Posted on Oct 1, 2022 12:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 3, 2022 8:47 AM

Hey there Sovelich,

Any feedback you'd like to provide to Apple for consideration can be submitting using the Product Feedback link.

Regarding the two issues you mentioned, we wanted to recommend first checking for any subscriptions that are active that you'd like to cancel, then we recommend requesting a refund:

1. If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple
  2. Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 3, 2022 8:47 AM in response to Sovelich

Hey there Sovelich,

Any feedback you'd like to provide to Apple for consideration can be submitting using the Product Feedback link.

Regarding the two issues you mentioned, we wanted to recommend first checking for any subscriptions that are active that you'd like to cancel, then we recommend requesting a refund:

1. If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple
  2. Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple

Cheers!

bill from App Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.