Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Disney+ issues signing in on other devices

Hi Guys,

did anyone ever get a definitive answer to the below question as I am having this very issue:

I tried contacting Disney plus about not being able to sign into my account through other devices because it says I need to complete my subscription, but they cannot help since my account is linked to iTunes and they do not have access to it. My issue is that I created my Disney plus account using my iTunes account to pay for it, so it is working fine on my iPad. But when I try to sign into my phone, or when my siblings try to sign in they are unable to because it is asking me to complete my subscription.

iPad Pro, iPadOS 15

Posted on Oct 1, 2022 3:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 1, 2022 6:41 PM

Hmm. See https://www.alphr.com/disney-plus-be-shared-family-friends/. I suspect it is working exactly as Disney would like it to. One user, one subscription, which is fine if you only want to use it with your Apple devices. If you want a little more flexibility cancel the subscription you have with Apple and start again with Disney directly.

tt2

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 1, 2022 6:41 PM in response to Ronnie from Wrexham

Hmm. See https://www.alphr.com/disney-plus-be-shared-family-friends/. I suspect it is working exactly as Disney would like it to. One user, one subscription, which is fine if you only want to use it with your Apple devices. If you want a little more flexibility cancel the subscription you have with Apple and start again with Disney directly.

tt2

Disney+ issues signing in on other devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.