Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have Apple TV subscription on my television. How do I set it up on my iPad? It keeps wanting me to pay again?

I have Apple TV subscription on my television. How do I set it up on my iPad?

Posted on Oct 2, 2022 2:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 3, 2022 1:56 AM

The service should be available on any of your devices with the Apple TV app, when signed in with the same Apple ID account. If the iPad uses a different Apple ID account, then it wouldn’t be available there (unless the second account is included in Family Sharing).

What is the model iPad and version system software? Apple TV+ requires iOS 12.3 or later to have the modern Apple TV app.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 3, 2022 1:56 AM in response to gwhkah

The service should be available on any of your devices with the Apple TV app, when signed in with the same Apple ID account. If the iPad uses a different Apple ID account, then it wouldn’t be available there (unless the second account is included in Family Sharing).

What is the model iPad and version system software? Apple TV+ requires iOS 12.3 or later to have the modern Apple TV app.

I have Apple TV subscription on my television. How do I set it up on my iPad? It keeps wanting me to pay again?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.