Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can you use Apple Watch in Europe if you bought it in America?

If you bought Apple Watch 8 GPS + Cellular in America, can you use it in Europe?

Posted on Oct 3, 2022 3:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 11, 2022 1:13 AM

I have an Apple Watch Ultra bought in the US and I can confirm that the cellular part is NOT working in my country Denmark. My operator supports e-sim/smart watch but it seems that the Apple Watch Ultra can only have the cellular part activated via a US operator.

I’m therefore very interested in what you are writing and how to use the cellular part outside the US?

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 11, 2022 1:13 AM in response to Community User

I have an Apple Watch Ultra bought in the US and I can confirm that the cellular part is NOT working in my country Denmark. My operator supports e-sim/smart watch but it seems that the Apple Watch Ultra can only have the cellular part activated via a US operator.

I’m therefore very interested in what you are writing and how to use the cellular part outside the US?

Oct 3, 2022 3:31 AM in response to odetaj

An Apple watch Ultra will work as long as your country has a network provider that supports a cellular watch.

Other Apple cellular watches are regional devices.

A cellular watch bought in the US will only function in North America,Canada,Mexico and Puerto Rico anywhere else it will function as a GPS only watch.

And the warranty is only good in the U.S.A.

Can you use Apple Watch in Europe if you bought it in America?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.