Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wallet

I added tickets to my wallet. I checked to confirm they were there. The next morning, they were no longer there. Completely disappeared. Very annoying and almost caused me to not get admitted to an event.

This is not a one time occurrence. I have added the same tickets to my wallet 3 times. They show up on the day when I download them. Disappear the next day.

iPhone 12

Posted on Oct 3, 2022 4:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 3, 2022 4:10 PM

Hi Monday710,

Welcome to the Apple Community.

Am no expert on Wallet and tickets ...

Seems like the tickets may be being "hidden" a bit too early ?

Wallet would likely be working on the dates .... seems to accept they have expired so they become hidden ?

The tickets may be actually still there, just hidden.

Seems "unhiding" a pass returns it to the main view of the Wallet app

See: "How to view, unhide, or delete expired passes on your iPhone" in the Apple Support article below:

Remove passes from Apple Wallet - Apple Support

NB: If you don't want to automatically hide your expired passes / tickets:

you can turn this feature off in Wallet & Apple Pay settings on either your iPhone or Apple Watch

All the best :-)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 3, 2022 4:10 PM in response to Monday710

Hi Monday710,

Welcome to the Apple Community.

Am no expert on Wallet and tickets ...

Seems like the tickets may be being "hidden" a bit too early ?

Wallet would likely be working on the dates .... seems to accept they have expired so they become hidden ?

The tickets may be actually still there, just hidden.

Seems "unhiding" a pass returns it to the main view of the Wallet app

See: "How to view, unhide, or delete expired passes on your iPhone" in the Apple Support article below:

Remove passes from Apple Wallet - Apple Support

NB: If you don't want to automatically hide your expired passes / tickets:

you can turn this feature off in Wallet & Apple Pay settings on either your iPhone or Apple Watch

All the best :-)

Wallet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.