Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The Telegram app does not appear in WatchOS 9 (and neither do the notifications)

Hello,

I remember I had the Telegram app installed on the Apple Watch SE (watchOS 8.X). I updated to WatchOS 9 a few weeks ago and I just noticed that I don't have the Telegram App on the Watch anymore, and that I don't get Telegram notifications on the Watch either.

I have tried restarting the Watch and the iPhone, reinstalling Telegram on the iPhone, and checking the notification settings in both iPhone settings, the Telegram app itself on the iPhone, and in the Watch app on the iPhone. Notifications seem to be well configured everywhere (on the iPhone they work fine for me).

In the iPhone Watch application, where it allows you to install compatible iPhone apps on the Watch, the Telegram app no longer appears for me either.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Apple Watch SE

Posted on Oct 3, 2022 7:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 3, 2022 1:45 PM

Contact Telegram. It appear they have to update their app to make their watch app compatible with watchOS 9

1 reply

The Telegram app does not appear in WatchOS 9 (and neither do the notifications)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.