Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Statistics of cellular data

Why clear statistics of cellular data on my iPhone? If I’m not selling it or giving it in as to get an iPhone update?

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 3, 2022 7:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 3, 2022 7:54 AM

Your question is not very clear.

What does giving it or selling it to someone have to do with cellular statistics?

What are you trying to find out exactly?

The Cellular usage statistics can be found in Settings->Cellular. You will see a list if apps there and the amount of cellular data they have used, since the last time you reset said statistics. It pretty clear to me.

You can scroll down to the bottom of the page there to reset the statistics and get new usage data after a few days of using it.

Link-> Use cellular data on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 3, 2022 7:54 AM in response to Iaskquestions123

Your question is not very clear.

What does giving it or selling it to someone have to do with cellular statistics?

What are you trying to find out exactly?

The Cellular usage statistics can be found in Settings->Cellular. You will see a list if apps there and the amount of cellular data they have used, since the last time you reset said statistics. It pretty clear to me.

You can scroll down to the bottom of the page there to reset the statistics and get new usage data after a few days of using it.

Link-> Use cellular data on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Statistics of cellular data

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.