Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need the $9.99 for Apple Music refunded bc I never ordered it

I need a refund that’s been being charged to me for MONTHS that I couldn’t figure out what it was. Please refund my account and Cancel this immediately! Thank you!

Posted on Oct 3, 2022 11:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 3, 2022 11:40 AM

I just found the $9.99 that’s being charged to me monthly. I never ordered this and I want a refund. I am on Disability and it’s becoming a problem! Please take it off and refund me. I’ve never used Apple Music

4 replies

Oct 3, 2022 11:45 AM in response to ShayBailey11

See here: link-> Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

For more specifics you may need to contact Apple support directly by clicking here: link-> Contact Apple Support

Also, make sure you have actually cancelled the ongoing subscription: Link-> If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

Apple will likely only refund you the last month. As you would have used the previous months already and may not be eligible for refund. But you will need to discuss that with Apple Support directly at the link above.

I need the $9.99 for Apple Music refunded bc I never ordered it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.