Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Repair Status Request

I would like to note that i have sent my iphone 13 pro max on june for a check up because i handed over the phone with white screen now it has been almost 3 months that i am unable to find any status regarding my phone. it was once labeled as unauthorized modification thus as the user of the phone i haven't done any modification. it will be much appreciated that if someone can guide me to get some information about this repair status.

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Oct 3, 2022 11:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 3, 2022 11:54 AM

You will need to contact Apple Support directly. The email Apple sent you with the repair reference should also provide you with the means to contact Apple regarding the status of the repair. If you have lost that email, you can contact Apple Support directly by using the "Get Support" link in the upper right-hand side of this forum's web page.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 3, 2022 11:54 AM in response to ramith225

You will need to contact Apple Support directly. The email Apple sent you with the repair reference should also provide you with the means to contact Apple regarding the status of the repair. If you have lost that email, you can contact Apple Support directly by using the "Get Support" link in the upper right-hand side of this forum's web page.

Repair Status Request

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.