Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV Screensaver Not Working.

Things worked great for a year but now no pictures show up after the assigned two idle minutes.

None of the solutions online are working. I’ve switched it to aerial and back, tried a few other screensaver types, restarted/reset my Apple TV to no avail. Signed in and out of the iCloud account as well, no dice.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022 7:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 4, 2022 9:08 AM

Okay. Unless someone else chimes in with a good idea, I would suggest to contact an expert from the Apple Support staff for further assistance. Contact Apple for support and service (phone numbers) or start your support request online (chat/​email/​callback). Perhaps they know something less drastic than resetting the device to factory settings [1].

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 4, 2022 9:08 AM in response to ColinNeedHelp

Okay. Unless someone else chimes in with a good idea, I would suggest to contact an expert from the Apple Support staff for further assistance. Contact Apple for support and service (phone numbers) or start your support request online (chat/​email/​callback). Perhaps they know something less drastic than resetting the device to factory settings [1].

Apple TV Screensaver Not Working.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.