Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Landscape view

When watching facebook watch videos on my new iPhone 14 pro, they won’t go into landscape view . My orientation lock button is off . And have redownloaded the app several times and restarted my phone several times

Posted on Oct 3, 2022 8:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 3, 2022 9:03 PM

123masa Said:

"Landscape view: When watching facebook watch videos on my new iPhone 14 pro, they won’t go into landscape view . My orientation lock button is off . And have redownloaded the app several times and restarted my phone several times"

-------

Using Landscape View:

Some apps don't allow for landscape view. So, you're stuck with portral view. That's the way the app was designed.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 3, 2022 9:03 PM in response to 123masa

123masa Said:

"Landscape view: When watching facebook watch videos on my new iPhone 14 pro, they won’t go into landscape view . My orientation lock button is off . And have redownloaded the app several times and restarted my phone several times"

-------

Using Landscape View:

Some apps don't allow for landscape view. So, you're stuck with portral view. That's the way the app was designed.

Landscape view

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.