Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Which is the problem?

My iPhone 12 Pro Max started off restarting itself randomly a few times this morning for an hour. Then it restarted again but with a white screen loading up and saying 'attempting data recovery'. After that, my phone now cannot show a turn on button for wi-fi and Bluetooth?

is this my providers issue or and iPhone issue?

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 3, 2022 11:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 4, 2022 4:00 AM

For sure it's not an ISP issue. You can start solving this issue by performing an iCloud or iTunes backup and a factory reset. If that doesn't help you can try to to update to iOS 16 via mobile network if you have an unlimited plan or put your phone in recovery mode and perform an iOS reinstall via iTunes.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 4, 2022 4:00 AM in response to VeeHighPower

For sure it's not an ISP issue. You can start solving this issue by performing an iCloud or iTunes backup and a factory reset. If that doesn't help you can try to to update to iOS 16 via mobile network if you have an unlimited plan or put your phone in recovery mode and perform an iOS reinstall via iTunes.

Which is the problem?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.