Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t find my AirPods 2nd generation in iOS 15.7 “find my”

Can’t find my AirPods 2nd generation in iOS 15.7 “find my” the AirPods works but it won’t show in “find my”. I turn on everything in “find my” and it still won’t show. Help?

Posted on Oct 3, 2022 11:40 PM

1 reply

Oct 5, 2022 11:57 AM in response to liang279

Hello liang279,

We see that you're trying to locate your AirPods using Find My. We have a resource below that provides the steps in making sure that your device that the AirPods are paired with, it updated and how to locate your device if they were enabled with Find My.

Find your lost AirPods - Apple Support

"To find your AirPods, you need to set up Find My with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch that you use with your AirPods. Before you try to find your AirPods, you should update to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS, or macOS.

You can also find your AirPods on the web at iCloud.com. With some AirPods models, the experience on the web might be different and some functionality might not be available.

If you didn't turn on Find My before your AirPods went missing, you can't use Find My to locate them."

Let us know if you have additional questions.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Can’t find my AirPods 2nd generation in iOS 15.7 “find my”

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.