Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ads on pop ups

I am having unwanted Ads On pop ups on all my apple devices, how can I ger rid of them?

At the same, I just bought a new MacBook and when I started operating it I had another kind of pop up from apple-teams.live/es/# they state they are an Apple department and they are asking me to allow them to enter my laptop control remotely to fix it... they are also asking for my tel number just in case the line cuts up... is this a department from Apple?.. I fear it might be another scam

Thank you

[Link Edited by Moderator]

MacBook Pro

Posted on Oct 4, 2022 2:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 4, 2022 5:13 PM

Yup—you nailed it.. that is NOT is an Apple department.. they’re lying to you.. don’t reply to ‘em.. don’t give ‘em control of your laptop remotely… you could a) clear the history for your web browser b) turn on pop up blocker for Safari, get a pop up blocker for Firefox and other browsers.. and c) get and run MalewareBytes, which a trusted and safe way to scan for and get rid of malware…

good luck

john b

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 4, 2022 5:13 PM in response to SuziePerez

Yup—you nailed it.. that is NOT is an Apple department.. they’re lying to you.. don’t reply to ‘em.. don’t give ‘em control of your laptop remotely… you could a) clear the history for your web browser b) turn on pop up blocker for Safari, get a pop up blocker for Firefox and other browsers.. and c) get and run MalewareBytes, which a trusted and safe way to scan for and get rid of malware…

good luck

john b

ads on pop ups

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.