Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Change my home address on my iPad

I have tried to find out where to update my home address on my iPad as I have recently moved house , and so each time I go to put my address in it still recognises the old address, I have managed to update my iPhone successfully but this has got me stumped thanks

MacBook Air 13″, OS X 10.11

Posted on Oct 4, 2022 4:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 4, 2022 5:27 AM

In the Contacts App, update your own contact details in My Card.

Assuming that you are signed-in to iCloud - and you have associated your own contact card with My Card, you’ll see My Card at top left of the Contacts sidebar.

Also, as a point of good practice, ensure that your personal details are kept up-to-date in your AppleID account. Make sure that your contact details include at least one (if not two or more) trusted telephone numbers - and a secondary (recovery) email address that can be used for account recovery purposes.

Should you ever be locked-out of your AppleID, trusted telephone numbers and secondary email addresses are critical to recover access to your account and/or reset your account credentials.

You can update your AppleID from your iPad (or iPhone) settings:

Settings > [Your Name / AppleID] >

• Name, phone numbers, email
  • Password & Security
  • Payment & Shipping

You can also access your AppleID account using a web-browser:

https://appleid.apple.com

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 4, 2022 5:27 AM in response to Grubby67

In the Contacts App, update your own contact details in My Card.

Assuming that you are signed-in to iCloud - and you have associated your own contact card with My Card, you’ll see My Card at top left of the Contacts sidebar.

Also, as a point of good practice, ensure that your personal details are kept up-to-date in your AppleID account. Make sure that your contact details include at least one (if not two or more) trusted telephone numbers - and a secondary (recovery) email address that can be used for account recovery purposes.

Should you ever be locked-out of your AppleID, trusted telephone numbers and secondary email addresses are critical to recover access to your account and/or reset your account credentials.

You can update your AppleID from your iPad (or iPhone) settings:

Settings > [Your Name / AppleID] >

• Name, phone numbers, email
  • Password & Security
  • Payment & Shipping

You can also access your AppleID account using a web-browser:

https://appleid.apple.com

Change my home address on my iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.