Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My messages from others has started coming in with a lime green background with white (or some invisible color?) and I cannot read my messages? How do I change the color?

My color background for my messages is lime green. The lettering must be white or light gray, and I cannot read? Something changed this and I can't find a way to change it back to a mild blue...

Mac mini, macOS 12.6

Posted on Oct 4, 2022 6:38 PM

3 replies

Oct 5, 2022 2:28 AM in response to Tine1986

The Lime Green Background and White Text is normal on both my iPhone 14 iOS 16.0.2 and M1 Mac Mini macOS 12.6. using iMessages the Native Apple Messages Application.

Caveat: this Green indicates the message is from or too a person who is using the same Application " Messages " and Not from an Android Device

My messages from others has started coming in with a lime green background with white (or some invisible color?) and I cannot read my messages? How do I change the color?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.