Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Instagram App Trouble.

On my iPhone 11, my Instagram app will not open. I press the app icon and it begins to open before immediately crashing and closing itself. I’ve asked several other Instagram/iPhone users and they claim their app works just fine. I’ve tried restarting my phone, uninstalling and reinstalling the app, I’ve tried offloading the app through settings, etc. The app does not have any updates needed to be installed so I’m unsure how to fix this. Please help.

iPhone 11

Posted on Oct 4, 2022 10:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 5, 2022 1:03 AM

Always try restarting your phone or tablet first if you're having trouble with Instagram. If restarting your device doesn't help, please try using Instagram both on Wi-Fi and on your mobile data connection to see if the problem is because of a weak Wi-Fi or mobile data connection.

Troubleshooting - Instagram Help Center

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 5, 2022 1:03 AM in response to Schultzgr

Always try restarting your phone or tablet first if you're having trouble with Instagram. If restarting your device doesn't help, please try using Instagram both on Wi-Fi and on your mobile data connection to see if the problem is because of a weak Wi-Fi or mobile data connection.

Troubleshooting - Instagram Help Center

Instagram App Trouble.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.