Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 16 : Alarm widget on Lock screen does not show alarm time; shows only the alarm clock symbol.

Alarm widget on Lock screen does not show alarm time; shows only the alarm clock symbol. 

The alarm widget on Lock Screen shows only the alarm clock symbol/ icon. It does not display the alarm configured time. 

This is not expected. 

Expected behaviour:

The alarm widget on Lock Screen must display the configured alarm time along with the alarm icon all through the day. 

Anyone else?

Posted on Oct 4, 2022 11:55 PM

11 replies

Oct 24, 2022 10:10 PM in response to sn72

I'm having this exact problem. I updated to 16.1 today and as far as I can tell, it started today. Have you figured out a resolution to this?

Incidentally, if I set an alarm on the screen, then it does show the alarm time. If I rely on the sleep schedule function, it does not show an alarm time.

Also, I thought it was strange that when I swiped down to see notifications, it showed my alarm but the widget doesn't.

iOS 16 : Alarm widget on Lock screen does not show alarm time; shows only the alarm clock symbol.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.