Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

what if i forgot my recoverykey?

is there a way to remove activation lock to my iphone 13 pro max i forgot recovery key and password to apple id.. please help! Thank5

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Oct 5, 2022 12:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 5, 2022 1:02 AM

The easiest way is to try retrieving your Apple ID password, here's a link on what to do If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Once you've recovered your Apple ID password, you can disable activation lock How to remove Activation Lock - Apple Support

If you couldn't reset your Apple ID password, but have the original proof of purchase, you can contact Apple support.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 5, 2022 1:02 AM in response to Miracl35

The easiest way is to try retrieving your Apple ID password, here's a link on what to do If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Once you've recovered your Apple ID password, you can disable activation lock How to remove Activation Lock - Apple Support

If you couldn't reset your Apple ID password, but have the original proof of purchase, you can contact Apple support.

what if i forgot my recoverykey?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.