Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to edit headache data in health app

I have just started to use the Health app and one of the things I want to monitor is my headaches. It’s a useful way to do it.

I find it useful to add data for a new headache when I first notice it. I can enter the start time and severity, which is great. However, the app defaults the stop time as the time of entry, which it may not be.

Anyway, I can see I can delete an entry, and I can also see data about when it started and when it ‘stopped’, but I can see no way of changing the time it stopped. If it’s wrong the only remedy seems to be to delete it and make a new entry.

Am I missing something?

Posted on Oct 5, 2022 4:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 6, 2022 2:18 PM

Hello PL2Z,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities! It looks like you're using an iPhone. When you add data for Headaches into the Health app, you have the option to add information like how persistent the headache is, along with the start and end time. So the best way to add both would be to add the headache data after your headache has passed. There is no current way to edit the data once added. If you would like to change the way this feature works, you can make suggestions to Apple directly.

To provide this feedback, be sure to visit Apple's Product Feedback website: Product Feedback - Apple.

Kind regards!

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 6, 2022 2:18 PM in response to PL2Z

Hello PL2Z,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities! It looks like you're using an iPhone. When you add data for Headaches into the Health app, you have the option to add information like how persistent the headache is, along with the start and end time. So the best way to add both would be to add the headache data after your headache has passed. There is no current way to edit the data once added. If you would like to change the way this feature works, you can make suggestions to Apple directly.

To provide this feedback, be sure to visit Apple's Product Feedback website: Product Feedback - Apple.

Kind regards!

How to edit headache data in health app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.