Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is this update compatible with the Libre Freestyle 2 continuous glucose Monitor?

Libre Freestyle 2 continuous glucose monitor (CGM), for diabetics, was certified for iPhone IOS 15.7, and Apple 16.0 to my iPhone 11. This seemed to work fine, pairing with Endocrinology Department at the Veteran's Administration Hospital in Wilkes Barre, PA. Now I have the iPhone 14, and Apple is pushing a new, possibly untested IOS update, with this APP. What is being done to get certified compatibility with LIBRE?

iPhone 14, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 5, 2022 5:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 14, 2022 3:18 PM

me too, currently have phone12, it does not work with Freestyle Libre2. had to contact Freestyle and get their LUU Monitor sent to me for free. what a Pain in the A**

an ready to trade up iphone 12 for better, will the newer ios work with Freestyle?

6 replies

Is this update compatible with the Libre Freestyle 2 continuous glucose Monitor?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.