Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have all the updates but one of my air pod pros continues to buz when I speak into it.

I have did all the updates and re started my air pod pros and disconnected them but I continue to get a buzz in my right air pod when I talk or move around.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022 6:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 5, 2022 10:56 AM

I've got a year-and-a-half year old set of APP that basically did the same thing. Crackling and feedback when in ANC or transparency and now they're so noisy they're hardly usable. Apple issued a Service Program for APP manufactured before October 2020, but since mine were made in Q1 2021 they insist the problem has been "fixed" and therefore mine aren't eligible for the recall. Based on multiple threads along this line, the manufacturing problem definitely seems to span past October 2020...

I'd open up a case with Apple ASAP and see what they can do. Depending on when yours were made, I don't think you'll get any satisfaction via the Service Program based on my experience, but good luck!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 5, 2022 10:56 AM in response to Tidewell

I've got a year-and-a-half year old set of APP that basically did the same thing. Crackling and feedback when in ANC or transparency and now they're so noisy they're hardly usable. Apple issued a Service Program for APP manufactured before October 2020, but since mine were made in Q1 2021 they insist the problem has been "fixed" and therefore mine aren't eligible for the recall. Based on multiple threads along this line, the manufacturing problem definitely seems to span past October 2020...

I'd open up a case with Apple ASAP and see what they can do. Depending on when yours were made, I don't think you'll get any satisfaction via the Service Program based on my experience, but good luck!

I have all the updates but one of my air pod pros continues to buz when I speak into it.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.