Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why am i getting so much junk mail on a mac 2022

HI WHY AM I GETTING SO MUCH JUNK MAIL ON MY MAC

LOOKING AT THEM WITHOUT CLICKING ALL OF ITIS ADVERTISING ECT COSCO/ SAM TOOLS AND I DON'T DEAL WTH ANY OF THESE PEOPLR AND THE LIST GOES ON I DELETE THEM AND WITHIN ABOUT ITS ALL BEEN RESENT SOME TIME 3 TIMES A DAS AND THERE IS NOT JUST A COUPLE THERE UP TO ANYTHING OVER 50 SOME TIMES PLEASE HELP CATHERINE TO ME PLEASE HELP

Posted on Oct 5, 2022 7:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 5, 2022 9:40 AM

Take the time to create rules for those emails sending them to the Trash bin upon arrival. Check the full headers to get the true sender

If you get a sender like this:

Set the rule to From contains cubedeals.com

And please don't use all caps. It more difficult to read.

2 replies

Oct 5, 2022 8:15 AM in response to catherinefromjupiter

Probably because you post in all uppercase, which for decades on the Internet is deemed shouting at the recipient. 🤨

You don't have to do business with the source of your junk email, as email lists are readily available for sale on the dark web, even associated with special categories of the owners product interest and geo-location. Online privacy and privacy policies are a joke when employees covertly sell these lists for profit, or businesses share them with their shady partner firms, or privacy information is stolen from vendors with really poor site security that can be exploited by professional hackers and foreign actors.

One option is to either change your ISP email provider, or choose another email user id that you exclusively use for online purchases or other activity. Then create a Mail rule that filters on that specific "throw-away" email address and sends it to the Trash. A mail rule can look for any email sent to a specific user and just move that to the Trash. That way, nothing lands in your inbox.

why am i getting so much junk mail on a mac 2022

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.