Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What features make the iPhone 13 pro unique?

Hello Guys

I am an android user, but now I want to switch to iPhone. As new to the iPhone community, I don't know anything about the iPhone. I want to buy an iPhone because Apple is considered one of the best and most popular phone brands. Nowadays, iPhone has become a status symbol. It is considered a luxury item. I am an android user, but now I want to switch to iPhone. As new to the iPhone community, I don't know anything about the iPhone.

I do have some questions in my mind. Please share your valuable ideas and help me out.

Should I invest in the iPhone 13 Pro, or is the iPhone 12 a better option?

Is iPhone 13 pro worth the hype?

Which phones are better: iPhone 13 or Samsung Galaxy A72?

Where can I find coupons or discount deals for iPhones?

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Oct 5, 2022 8:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 5, 2022 10:45 PM

Hi syma240,

Welcome to the Apple Community.

Your question is quite a big ask. Everyone's opinion is different, and is often coloured by their own experience.

Hope you won't mind browsing some Apple Support articles (links below) for answers.

The articles mainly state the facts, so you can make up your own mind about whether or not to take another step.

Armed with some facts about the product you are interested in, you may be in a better position to choose.

Re: I am an android user, but now I want to switch to iPhone.

How to: Move from Android to iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Re: What features make the iPhone 13 pro unique?

iPhone 13 Pro - Technical Specifications

Get to know the iPhone 13 Pro – Apple Support

What’s new in iOS 16 – Apple Support

iPhone - Compare Models - Apple

This is all a matter of individual opinion, of what you want to use the phone for, and of how you care for, and use a phone.

Maybe meet with someone who is using the iPhone model you are interested in, and compare with what you are using now.

or .... if convenient ... visit an Apple store, and handle the iPhone, speak with staff and other shoppers.

Apple Trade In - Apple

How to prepare your iPhone, Apple Watch, or Android for trade-in - Apple Support

Different stores may have different promotions, but in the main, the prices seem to be the recommended retail price.

All the best :-)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 5, 2022 10:45 PM in response to syma240

Hi syma240,

Welcome to the Apple Community.

Your question is quite a big ask. Everyone's opinion is different, and is often coloured by their own experience.

Hope you won't mind browsing some Apple Support articles (links below) for answers.

The articles mainly state the facts, so you can make up your own mind about whether or not to take another step.

Armed with some facts about the product you are interested in, you may be in a better position to choose.

Re: I am an android user, but now I want to switch to iPhone.

How to: Move from Android to iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Re: What features make the iPhone 13 pro unique?

iPhone 13 Pro - Technical Specifications

Get to know the iPhone 13 Pro – Apple Support

What’s new in iOS 16 – Apple Support

iPhone - Compare Models - Apple

This is all a matter of individual opinion, of what you want to use the phone for, and of how you care for, and use a phone.

Maybe meet with someone who is using the iPhone model you are interested in, and compare with what you are using now.

or .... if convenient ... visit an Apple store, and handle the iPhone, speak with staff and other shoppers.

Apple Trade In - Apple

How to prepare your iPhone, Apple Watch, or Android for trade-in - Apple Support

Different stores may have different promotions, but in the main, the prices seem to be the recommended retail price.

All the best :-)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.