Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Autofill is NOT ME

This started after I purchased AirPods Pro, new. My autofills and Siri's responses (Siri sometimes calls me "Jessica" when I tell my Home Pods to play music) were not ME. The autofill on my iPad, iPhone, and Mac mini is "Jessica" and the autofill email is***@gmail.com. I've tried emailing to this address, asking her to remove AirPods Pro from her list of devices, but no response. What gives? The affected devices - everything that is Apple, not just my Mac mini.

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Mac mini, macOS 12.6

Posted on Oct 5, 2022 8:28 AM

1 reply

Oct 6, 2022 3:57 PM in response to sdbluestem

Thanks for posting in the Apple Support Communities sdbluestem,

Using the following steps, you can locate and delete auto-filled passwords:

View saved passwords and passkeys in Settings
1: Tap Settings, then select Passwords. In iOS 13 or earlier, select Passwords & Accounts, then tap Website & App Passwords.
2: Use Face ID or Touch ID when prompted, or enter your passcode.
See security recommendations and your saved passwords or passkeys in iOS 16 through Settings > Passwords.
3: To see a password or passkey, select a website or app. 
An iPhone shows the account details for the user's Apple account including the User Name and Password. 

• To delete a saved password or passkey, tap Delete Password or Delete Passkey.

How to find saved passwords and passkeys on your iPhone

If Siri is addressing you by the wrong name, activate Siri, then say "From now on call me [your preferred name].

We hope this helps!

Autofill is NOT ME

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.