Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Text Auto Reply - iOS 16.0.2

Was the Driving Focus Mode permanently removed, or is it called/hidden under another feature? I, along with both my daughters, used this feature and now can not locate it on the new upgrade, iOS 16.0.2. Please help. Thank you.

iPhone 14 Pro Max

Posted on Oct 5, 2022 11:30 AM

8 replies

Oct 5, 2022 1:43 PM in response to Zorksortronz

That is odd. Under the Focus setting, I have Do Not Disturb, Person, Sleep, and Work options. I searched under each of these and could not locate the auto-reply. Am I missing a step? I have been studying for several days for an exam so it could be an oversight. I just looked at my old phone, which had the iOS upgrade 15.6.1; this version has the Driving option under Focus. Thank you so very much for your help.

Oct 5, 2022 2:16 PM in response to Mkmartin09

Mkmartin09 wrote:

I just responded to another helpful reply and explained that I have been studying nonstop for an exam, which was probably an oversight. You confirmed that, as I didn't even notice the "+." Thank you so very much for your help! 😊

It's all really easy once you know the secret! Glad it helped. And good luck on the exam.

Text Auto Reply - iOS 16.0.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.