Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

headphone noise notifications

Is there any way to ACTUALLY turn these headphone noise notifications off? Because I don't have an off option and they are ANNOYING!!! I have my phone (14 pro max) connected to a blue tooth speaker in my office. It isn't even attached to headphones, and the speaker isn't loud, but the volume on my phone has to be up for it to work. I don't need 15 notifications a day that i'm exceeding my noise level.

iPhone 14 Pro Max

Posted on Oct 5, 2022 12:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 6, 2022 11:41 AM

Yes, you should be able to turn notifications off. Here is a link that shows you how: Headphone notifications on your iPhone, iPod touch, or Apple Watch - Apple Support

6 replies

Oct 8, 2022 3:53 PM in response to rgilbert

That second link helped, I was able to find an option to turn it off in the accessibility menu. In the health app it isn’t an option, it’s just on

i use my phone at work to play music through a connected speaker, which isn’t very good and the sound sucks, lol, so in order for us to hear it at all the volume has to be set to max on my phone, which was triggering the alert multiple times a day, every day. Thank you so much!

headphone noise notifications

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.