Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

billing

hi guys, can someone please help me with this? I have iTunes, google space and cloud space as subscriptions and these deductions I see and I am okay with. However I get more than these on my bank account but they are referenced apple/bill as well but I don't know what they are for. For instance I will get a 4.99 deduction but its not on my apple list of charges and I don't have any subscriptions that cost that much. In September I had about 6 deductions from apple but I only have three subscriptions and they are monthly payments. Shouldn't I only be seeing 3? and not more with varying amounts?

iPhone X, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 5, 2022 1:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 5, 2022 1:57 PM

Click here for information. If the article doesn't cover them, use the link to contact Apple Support.

(226139)

3 replies

Oct 5, 2022 2:17 PM in response to Ottik192

Ottik192 Said:

"billing: [...]I will get a 4.99 deduction but its not on my apple list of charges and I don't have any subscriptions that cost that much.[...]"

-------

Prove Some of This:

Contact Apple Support back, this time performing a screensharing session with them, so they can see this firsthand, from your perspective. Show them what you are seeming. If personal info, then close the window, or pause the screenshare

billing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.