Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After i update my phone to ios 15.6.1 the cellular didn’t work anymore

It says no service all the time and cellular error

iPhone 7, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 5, 2022 4:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 5, 2022 5:20 PM

Za_kie Said:

"After i update my phone to ios 15.6.1 the cellular didn’t work anymore: It says no service all the time and cellular error"

-------

Troubleshooting "No Service":

With "No Service" being shown on the top-left corner of your screen, go here to fix that: If you See No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Report this to Apple:

Do your Part: Provide Apple with feedback on this, letting them know about this issue.  Apple may not get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know what is occurring, and what bug fixes to include in updates to come.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: that this all began after installing an update. Include the URL of this thread.
  4. Proceed from there as necessary
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 5, 2022 5:20 PM in response to Za_kie

Za_kie Said:

"After i update my phone to ios 15.6.1 the cellular didn’t work anymore: It says no service all the time and cellular error"

-------

Troubleshooting "No Service":

With "No Service" being shown on the top-left corner of your screen, go here to fix that: If you See No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Report this to Apple:

Do your Part: Provide Apple with feedback on this, letting them know about this issue.  Apple may not get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know what is occurring, and what bug fixes to include in updates to come.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: that this all began after installing an update. Include the URL of this thread.
  4. Proceed from there as necessary

After i update my phone to ios 15.6.1 the cellular didn’t work anymore

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.