Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud Photos

I logged into my iCloud on my new phone and when I went to look all my photos were gone in my iCloud and phone how can I get my photos back I

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 5, 2022 5:13 PM

2 replies

Oct 6, 2022 1:14 AM in response to Tshumaker

See the articles Get help with iCloud Photos - Apple Support

What happens when I go over my iCloud storage limit?

If you exceed your iCloud storage limit, photos and videos won't upload to iCloud and your library won’t stay up to date across your devices. To continue using iCloud Photos, upgrade your storage plan or reduce the amount of storage that you're using.

Reduce the storage for iCloud Photos by deleting photos and videos that you don't want to keep from your iOS devices or on iCloud.com. Your device will immediately remove any photos and videos that you delete and they won't be available for recovery in your Recently Deleted album.

If you're out of storage, your devices won't back up to iCloud, and new photos, videos, documents, and your information won't stay up to date.

The photos are not in iCloud.com , so they are erased .

iCloud Photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.