Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

wifi strength signal bars

Hello,

I wonder about the number of antenna bars depending on the wifi signal strength(dBm).

Thank you.

iPhone 13

Posted on Oct 5, 2022 7:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 5, 2022 7:26 PM

sung-wit Said:

"wifi strength signal bars: Hello, I wonder about the number of antenna bars depending on the wifi signal strength(dBm). Thank you."

-------

About WiFi "Bars":

The more bars, per se', the better. With all bars to the right, signal of a WiFi connection. If you ever need to to increase the signal, consider getting a range extender to amplify the signal. Be certain the range extender meet that of your router. I have one for when on the go at a hotel.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 5, 2022 7:26 PM in response to sung-wuk

sung-wit Said:

"wifi strength signal bars: Hello, I wonder about the number of antenna bars depending on the wifi signal strength(dBm). Thank you."

-------

About WiFi "Bars":

The more bars, per se', the better. With all bars to the right, signal of a WiFi connection. If you ever need to to increase the signal, consider getting a range extender to amplify the signal. Be certain the range extender meet that of your router. I have one for when on the go at a hotel.

wifi strength signal bars

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.