Developer Forums relocated!

Need help with Apple Developer tools and technologies? Want to share information with other developers and Apple engineers? Visit Developer Forums at Apple.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is Xcode preview a preinstalled app or…..

Is Xcode preview a preinstalled app or is something not so good sometimes it’s in my Apple library sometimes it’s not a comes and goes I can’t delete it so I’m assuming it’s pre-installed but even if There’s other preinstalled apps that you can delete what is it exactly ? I mean I know what Xcode some what but Xcode preview? Checked the apps I downloaded in past in App Store not one of them. Anyone know anything about this ? I’m having a ruff time with this phone so I’m wondering if there is a connection thx

Posted on Oct 6, 2022 12:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 6, 2022 7:19 AM

Xcode Preview is a part of iOS and iPadOS, and occasionally and for unclear reasons can sometimes become visible.

If an iPhone or iPad is confused, perform a factory reset:

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

That article includes a link to how to backup, the reset, and a link to how to restore.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 6, 2022 7:19 AM in response to Timmy105

Xcode Preview is a part of iOS and iPadOS, and occasionally and for unclear reasons can sometimes become visible.

If an iPhone or iPad is confused, perform a factory reset:

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

That article includes a link to how to backup, the reset, and a link to how to restore.

Is Xcode preview a preinstalled app or…..

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.