Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 13pro max LCD problem.

I bought iphone 13 pro max (sierra blue) from an apple store in July, 2022. After using the phone for almost two months, towards the end of September, 2022 the phone flickered and the screen turned pinkish-white on its own. I can still hear the caller tone and message sound.

I took the phone to the store from where I bought it and the technicians are saying that the problem is with the LCD and it is not included in the warranty. They said I must pay 35000 to replace the LCD.

What is annoying me most is that the technicians in the apple store are saying that I must have dropped the phone or put pressure on it. There are no dents or marks on the phone stating that I dropped the phone or put pressure on it.

I swear by the grace of god that I did not drop the phone or put pressure on it. The LCD turned pinkish-white on its own. This thought is killing me. I 'm using my daughter's phone and she's getting annoyed with me. I have to quarrel with my wife almost everyday because of this. I paid around hundred thousand for the phone.

The technicians simply cannot say I dropped the phone or put pressure on it when I did not do it . I believe they have to be certified by apple care to say so without checking what is actually wrong with the phone.

My iphone is Singapore made. The technicians are saying that there cannot be defect in the LCD from the factory. They are simply blaming me that I must have spoilt the LCD when I did not do it. A simple question I would like to ask is can there be factory defect in the LCD beforehand itself. I 'm under tremendous pressure now a days. Please help me.

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Oct 6, 2022 1:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 6, 2022 4:45 AM

Hello,

Hmm, you might try another location to get a second-opinion. Also see:

Get help with the display on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

iPhone Screen Repair

Good luck.

1 reply

iphone 13pro max LCD problem.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.