Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I had a bad experience with itunes trying to get a refund for an order that I never received.

I am trying to see if I have any recourse after itunes refused to refund a 9.99 purchase that I never received.

iPad Pro 12.9-inch, 3rd Gen, Wi-Fi, Cell

Posted on Oct 6, 2022 6:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 7, 2022 1:32 AM

after itunes refused to refund

Refunds are not guaranteed. For more information, see the Terms & Conditions.

If Apple has notified you that it is not eligible then so be it,

We can't help you, sorry, we are also users of Apple products & services like you. 

purchase that I never received.

You sure have received an invoice from Apple for that purchased, did you tap on Report a problem.

Check again, see the following Apple articles:

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support

How apps, content, and subscriptions from Apple are billed

How apps, content, and subscriptions from Apple are billed - Apple Support

Click here for more support and assistance.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 7, 2022 1:32 AM in response to Mama1825

after itunes refused to refund

Refunds are not guaranteed. For more information, see the Terms & Conditions.

If Apple has notified you that it is not eligible then so be it,

We can't help you, sorry, we are also users of Apple products & services like you. 

purchase that I never received.

You sure have received an invoice from Apple for that purchased, did you tap on Report a problem.

Check again, see the following Apple articles:

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support

How apps, content, and subscriptions from Apple are billed

How apps, content, and subscriptions from Apple are billed - Apple Support

Click here for more support and assistance.

I had a bad experience with itunes trying to get a refund for an order that I never received.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.