Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I turn my watch on it won't move past the activity screen. It won't accept my passcode.

I need to get my watch reset so I can update it and par with with my phone. When I turn my watch on it won't move past the activity screen. It won't accept my passcode.

Posted on Oct 6, 2022 7:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 6, 2022 7:20 AM

Please try this -

On your Apple Watch, press and hold the side button (not the crown) until you see Power Off or the small icon at the top, right of the screen. Follow the prompts to power your watch off. Wait several minutes then press and hod the side button again until the Apple logo appears.

Hopefully this restart will fix the problem. If it does not, please come back here and let us know. Also, if my instructions were too confusing, then follow this link to the Apple Support answer.

Restart your Apple Watch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 6, 2022 7:20 AM in response to Stormi70

Please try this -

On your Apple Watch, press and hold the side button (not the crown) until you see Power Off or the small icon at the top, right of the screen. Follow the prompts to power your watch off. Wait several minutes then press and hod the side button again until the Apple logo appears.

Hopefully this restart will fix the problem. If it does not, please come back here and let us know. Also, if my instructions were too confusing, then follow this link to the Apple Support answer.

Restart your Apple Watch - Apple Support

When I turn my watch on it won't move past the activity screen. It won't accept my passcode.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.