Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Add Blood Oxygen to sleep history

Is there any way to add Blood Oxygen to the sleep history?

I have found myself waking up a lot during the night and I was trying to troubleshoot why. Our house is by no means sound proof, so outside noise could be a problem, but I was wondering if blood oxygen level could also contribute but it seems that there is no way to see my sleep cycles and blood oxygen lows in the same history.

Just wondering if it could be added.

Thanks

Posted on Oct 6, 2022 7:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 6, 2022 8:02 AM

I also need to track sleeping blood oxygen so I installed an app on my Apple Watch called AutoSleep. It offers a lot of helpful information such as time spent in each type of sleep, time asleep, sleep rating, sleep score SpO2, respiration rate and more. It’s good for trouble shooting sleep issues.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 6, 2022 8:02 AM in response to James Mol

I also need to track sleeping blood oxygen so I installed an app on my Apple Watch called AutoSleep. It offers a lot of helpful information such as time spent in each type of sleep, time asleep, sleep rating, sleep score SpO2, respiration rate and more. It’s good for trouble shooting sleep issues.

Add Blood Oxygen to sleep history

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.