Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook M2 - additional keyboard language

Hi. I’m about to relocate to Switzerland and I’d like to get an Apple MacBook M2 . the only problem is I need the keyboard to contain Hebrew letters too (in addition to English). Unfortunately I checked the options in the website for another languages and I didn’t see Hebrew as an option. Can you tell me if it’s possible? How? Thank you for your attention

Posted on Oct 6, 2022 9:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 6, 2022 11:47 AM

I think you will have to try to get one from a non-Apple source. Apple stores do not ship outside their own country, and some keyboards like Hebrew may not be available from Apple except in the country where they are used. Hebrew is not available from the US store, for example.

Apple Hardware Keyboards for Non-Latin Sc… - Apple Community

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 6, 2022 11:47 AM in response to Anne_Agam

I think you will have to try to get one from a non-Apple source. Apple stores do not ship outside their own country, and some keyboards like Hebrew may not be available from Apple except in the country where they are used. Hebrew is not available from the US store, for example.

Apple Hardware Keyboards for Non-Latin Sc… - Apple Community

MacBook M2 - additional keyboard language

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.