Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple pay payment

Hello there is this app called able it has been taking money from my apple pay without me authorizing it i payed one time the amount Of one dollar because i was curious then after a while i noticed that they took more money so i went and canceled my subscription now i find out that they took 19 dollars out of the blue i would like to have my money back

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Oct 6, 2022 4:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 6, 2022 5:16 PM

The the website or app is called able

they first started by saying that you can choose the amount you are willing to pay then i chose one dollar

then they tried to charge me 19$ on but there were insufficient funds. So i got alerted and went and cance My subscription their website said that the membership will be canceled next month now on October i get a charge on my card 19 dollars so i don’t understand i thought apple pay is a very secure form of payment

i would like to request a refund immediately i never used the app and deleted the same day cause i thought its useless

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 6, 2022 5:16 PM in response to Manalq

The the website or app is called able

they first started by saying that you can choose the amount you are willing to pay then i chose one dollar

then they tried to charge me 19$ on but there were insufficient funds. So i got alerted and went and cance My subscription their website said that the membership will be canceled next month now on October i get a charge on my card 19 dollars so i don’t understand i thought apple pay is a very secure form of payment

i would like to request a refund immediately i never used the app and deleted the same day cause i thought its useless

Apple pay payment

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.