You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Error- Apple ID: us.purchases@pluspremieres.co.uk

Since upgrading to a new iPhone (migrated all my settings and data directly from old iPhone 13 Pro Max to 14 pro max) I have been getting the above message pop up every time a restart my phone. This pop up was not appearing prior to the migration to the new phone.

I have no idea what app this is associated with and I’ve certainly never used this Apple ID. A search of the domain reveals that it is inactive and for sale, so no clues there.

Any suggestions how this can be removed?

Posted on Oct 6, 2022 7:06 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 8, 2022 12:39 AM

Thanks. I have done this however the ID is one that is completely unknown to me so it would have been impossible for me to have purchased anything with it. A search online has suggested that it may be somehow linked to a protected media file that has somehow entered into my collection although once again I’ve not imported any for well over a year (preferring to use Apple Music/Spotify etc) and this has never appeared on my previous iPhones with the very same apps and media installed.

I suppose I could remove all my synced media and see if that resolves the issue, which might at least confirm it’s a media related problem rather than an app. Right now if I cancel the message it won’t recur unless I restart the phone so it’s not too much of an inconvenience but I may never find the true source of the problem.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 8, 2022 12:39 AM in response to Eric Root

Thanks. I have done this however the ID is one that is completely unknown to me so it would have been impossible for me to have purchased anything with it. A search online has suggested that it may be somehow linked to a protected media file that has somehow entered into my collection although once again I’ve not imported any for well over a year (preferring to use Apple Music/Spotify etc) and this has never appeared on my previous iPhones with the very same apps and media installed.

I suppose I could remove all my synced media and see if that resolves the issue, which might at least confirm it’s a media related problem rather than an app. Right now if I cancel the message it won’t recur unless I restart the phone so it’s not too much of an inconvenience but I may never find the true source of the problem.

Oct 7, 2022 10:12 AM in response to timbuk

A request for another Apple ID password is often caused by updates to apps/purchases that were made when using the other ID. Those purchases are tied to the other ID and can't be transferred. One option is to delete the apps/purchases made by the other ID and download them using the new ID if desired. After deleting the apps, it may be necessary to restart the device/computer before you can download the apps again. If necessary, check your purchases history to see which apps/purchases weren’t made by the current ID. 

Purchase History Review.  *

Error- Apple ID: us.purchases@pluspremieres.co.uk

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.