Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Not able to enable 5G on my 13 pro max

not able to enable 5G net work on my 13 pro max mobile

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 6, 2022 9:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 6, 2022 9:42 PM

Just to be sure, by "5G" are you referring to a wireless or cellular network? Regardless, these are not settings that you enable on your iPhone. They either exists in the vicinity of the phone or they don't.

If you are sure that they do, a few things you can try are:

• "Force" reset the phone. Ref: Force restart iPhone - Apple Support
  • Reset the network settings on the phone. Settings > General > Transfer or Reset iPhone > Reset > Reset Network Settings
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 6, 2022 9:42 PM in response to krishnapuram

Just to be sure, by "5G" are you referring to a wireless or cellular network? Regardless, these are not settings that you enable on your iPhone. They either exists in the vicinity of the phone or they don't.

If you are sure that they do, a few things you can try are:

• "Force" reset the phone. Ref: Force restart iPhone - Apple Support
  • Reset the network settings on the phone. Settings > General > Transfer or Reset iPhone > Reset > Reset Network Settings

Not able to enable 5G on my 13 pro max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.