Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My MacBook Air M1 screen cracked for no apparent reason

EXACT same issue. Left alone on the table closed—in a.m. big crack with a 1-2”vertical black line. Purchased from US, now in Greece. I thought I was safe as it was new from Apple 2021. -I have Apple Care but no authorised Apple repair dealers here. #notcorrectapple

Posted on Oct 7, 2022 1:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 7, 2022 5:16 AM

Mammma wrote:

EXACT same issue. Left alone on the table closed—in a.m. big crack with a 1-2”vertical black line. Purchased from US, now in Greece. I thought I was safe as it was new from Apple 2021. -I have Apple Care but no authorised Apple repair dealers here. #notcorrectapple

?

Outside the USA—Contact Apple for support and service by phone

See a list of Apple phone numbers around the world.

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Learn how to get your Mac fixed and how much it will cost. Mac Repair Service Mac Service & Repair - Apple Support

Get your Mac ready for service - Apple Support Get your Mac ready for service - Apple Support

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 7, 2022 5:16 AM in response to Mammma

Mammma wrote:

?

Outside the USA—Contact Apple for support and service by phone

See a list of Apple phone numbers around the world.

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Learn how to get your Mac fixed and how much it will cost. Mac Repair Service Mac Service & Repair - Apple Support

Get your Mac ready for service - Apple Support Get your Mac ready for service - Apple Support

My MacBook Air M1 screen cracked for no apparent reason

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.