Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Please why you people’s disabled my account again are you mad or something else? Please I need my Apple ID back asap because am loading a lot one it now

why does the apple keep disabling our Apple ID account?

they keep acting like mad people and I believe you don’t know what you are doing because if you do you will think twice before talking any actions on anyone Apple ID account

please do the necessary things that you have to do I need my Apple ID back right now

Posted on Oct 7, 2022 3:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 7, 2022 4:24 AM

Sorry, but you will have to contact Apple Support about that again, only they can help in this situation:

If you see a message that says "Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes," there might be a problem with the payment method that you have on file.

When you see the message, don't try to edit any of your account information. Instead, contact Apple Support for help.

copied from: If you see a message that says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes' - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 7, 2022 4:24 AM in response to carlinmhenry

Sorry, but you will have to contact Apple Support about that again, only they can help in this situation:

If you see a message that says "Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes," there might be a problem with the payment method that you have on file.

When you see the message, don't try to edit any of your account information. Instead, contact Apple Support for help.

copied from: If you see a message that says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes' - Apple Support

Please why you people’s disabled my account again are you mad or something else? Please I need my Apple ID back asap because am loading a lot one it now

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.