Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My IPad Pro will charge, but the magic keyboard will charge.I have tries different USB-C cables still would charge.

Sorry miss spell. My IPad Pro will charge, but the magic keyboard will not charge my iPad. I have tried using different USB-C cables still will not charge.

Posted on Oct 7, 2022 12:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 7, 2022 3:22 PM

Remove the Magic Keyboard from your iPad - and carefully/gently clean the smart connector contacts on both the iPad and keyboard with a soft pencil eraser. Ensure that the contacts are dirt and debris from the eraser before reconnecting the two.

If you can't connect your iPad to your Magic Keyboard, Smart Keyboard, or Smart Keyboard Folio - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 7, 2022 3:22 PM in response to Cortezmike

Remove the Magic Keyboard from your iPad - and carefully/gently clean the smart connector contacts on both the iPad and keyboard with a soft pencil eraser. Ensure that the contacts are dirt and debris from the eraser before reconnecting the two.

If you can't connect your iPad to your Magic Keyboard, Smart Keyboard, or Smart Keyboard Folio - Apple Support

My IPad Pro will charge, but the magic keyboard will charge.I have tries different USB-C cables still would charge.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.