Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to force Siri on HomePod to ONLY recognize my voice and no one else's?

I would like to have Siri on HomePod to ONLY recognize my voice and no one else's voice. Please, I beg you not to misunderstand the question.

I DO NOT want anyone else to be able to access Siri on HomePod. I want Siri on Homepod to only hear my voice and no one else's. So, if a guest says, "Hey, Siri" the HomePod WILL NOT hear. The HomePod will not answer -- it will ignore him/her. The HomePod only hears my commands.

Thank you.

HomePod, 16

Posted on Oct 7, 2022 5:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 8, 2022 6:50 AM

This isn't an available feature. If you think it should be you could suggest it via Feedback - HomePod - Apple.

tt2

3 replies

How to force Siri on HomePod to ONLY recognize my voice and no one else's?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.