Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AppleTV+ Still bad

I tried Apple TV because it is Apple. As an Apple customer since the early 1980s (still have the Mac plus on display) I was expecting quality. Instead, I subscribed to a portal to subscribe to other services and pay per view. A customer paying a monthly fee to watch movies just wants to watch those movies contracted by the company they are paying. We do not want to pay for access to pay for other service’s movies or tv. I decided to wait for Apple to learn from their mistakes and fix the problems. It seems that they have not learned and continue that same behaviors that make them the worst streaming service to date. Is the Apple era over? So sad for Apple people.

Posted on Oct 7, 2022 8:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 7, 2022 9:36 PM

No idea what you're referencing, If you subscribe to Apple TV+ you have access to all of Apple's streaming content. Which works pretty much like any streaming service.

Content from other providers requires a subscription to that service. and can be accessed through the Apple TV menu or associated apps as a convenience to customers.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 7, 2022 9:36 PM in response to JaniceFAith

No idea what you're referencing, If you subscribe to Apple TV+ you have access to all of Apple's streaming content. Which works pretty much like any streaming service.

Content from other providers requires a subscription to that service. and can be accessed through the Apple TV menu or associated apps as a convenience to customers.

AppleTV+ Still bad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.