Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Notes password

So i created a password on my notes for fun because I was trying something new and I completely forgot the password. How can I access it again? It doesn’t let me create a new password without having to put in the password I don’t know.

iPhone XS Max, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 9, 2022 5:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 9, 2022 5:53 PM

There is no way to recover a forgotten Notes password; the locked notes will not be accessible without the password, and there is no way to change it. You can create a new Notes password, but that will only apply to new notes. Here’s more details→Lock notes on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Mac - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 9, 2022 5:53 PM in response to 777Bella

There is no way to recover a forgotten Notes password; the locked notes will not be accessible without the password, and there is no way to change it. You can create a new Notes password, but that will only apply to new notes. Here’s more details→Lock notes on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Mac - Apple Support

Notes password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.