Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Print Calendar

Hoping someone has a solution for this. I need to be able to print out my calendar to a paper pocket calendar (Kensington/Day Runner style) for a member of the family that is a bet technophobic when it comes to using the phone (also, she has a hard time seeing it).

I know I can print out full sheets, but nothing I've found to fit these old school calendar styles.

Mac Studio

Posted on Oct 9, 2022 6:49 PM

3 replies

Oct 11, 2022 8:40 AM in response to Brian Lapan

Hello Brian Lapan,

This article shows you how you can print your calendars:

Print calendars or events in Calendar on Mac - Apple Support

Print calendars or a list of all events within a time range
1. In the Calendar app  on your Mac, choose File > Print.
2. Click the View pop-up menu, then choose a print layout.
3. Click the Starts and Ends pop-up menus, then choose a time range.
4. Select the checkboxes next to the calendars to print.
5. Select any additional options.
6. Click the “Text size” pop-up menu, then choose whether you want event headings to appear in big, medium, or small text.
7. Click Continue, choose the printer and any printing preferences, then click Print.

Print a list of selected events
1. In the Calendar app  on your Mac, Shift-click multiple events to select them.
2. Choose File > Print.
3. Click the View pop-up menu, then choose Selected Events.
4. Select any additional options.
5. Click the “Text size” pop-up menu, then choose whether you want event headings to appear in big, medium, or small text.
6. Click Continue, choose the printer and any printing preferences, then click Print.

Best Regards.

Oct 15, 2022 11:01 AM in response to Community User

Thanks for that, though I already checked that out. I need something that can format the info for the smaller (it would have to be a custom size) pages. None of those shown actually work when I look to print them out (Daily or Weekly).

That's why I'm surprised there's not an app that will work with these custom printable pages formatted correctly. It's not just about shrinking the page (and thus making the text tiny) but allowing days/weeks to fill more than one page if necessary, etc.

Print Calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.